Thursday, April 24, 2014

C4T # 4

For the last C4T I had Mrs.Prom's Blog. Within the blog post Mrs. Prom goes over, what she feels, the meaning of being persistent. She hit the nail on the head in her analysis. I also commented on her point on being spread too thin with school and work.
The second post was on a tool called the "Little Write App". This iPad app is an aid for students to learn how to write and spell correctly. I commented on how it sounded like a great tool, because it is crucial for students to learn how to write and spell correctly. I also liked how she tries to give the students 1 on 1 time with her and this app. I commented that it was great that she was doing that. I know, due to class size, that ratio can be hard to meet. I really liked reading a teacher's blog that seems to be committed to her students. It shows that she is not treating teaching as a typical job.

super  teacher logo

No comments:

Post a Comment