Sunday, April 20, 2014

C4K April

I really enjoyed the blogs that I read for the month of April. I must say that I have always thought that other countries would have different ways of learning, and that no one did it the same way. It is really cool to see that the way I use to think is wrong, and that the way we learned is not much different than other countries.
9.)James's Blog
For C4K #9 I had a child named James. He talked about how a professional taught swimming lessons to him and his class. James also talked about how cold and tired he was. I commented on how I knew too well on what it was like to be really cold and tired. I also commented on how I liked his determination. and how he still focused on the lesson.
10.)Kaden's Blog
For C4K # 10 I had a child named Kaden. On his blog I viewed a presentation him and his classmates created about a classroom agreement. In this agreement they are required to be safe on the internet and to take good care of all their equipment. I complimented on such a good job he did on the presentation. I also told him that I saw the internet as a big city, and there are good places to be, and bad places. The good places being libraries and museums, and the bad places to be like near train tracks and busy streets.

 New Zealand

No comments:

Post a Comment