Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4T #3

Dupriest's Blog
1. For the first C4T I had Dawn Dupriest, she wrote on the struggle of the common core, specifically in math. I commented on how being a biology major at heart I may not relate exactly but there are things i can relate like a student should still know how to write correctly.
2. The second post I commented on was about "Hour of Coding". This is where the students receive lessons on how to make code to work math tasks. I was really impressed with Mrs. Dupriest's strives with making this a fun activity for the kids. I was also impressed on all of the common core standards she was meeting. I commented on how I was jealous that I was never able to do any of this growing up. Also she had made a comment on this new process made coding "sexier". I told her that I was a biology major, and asked if she could help me make genetic coding more "sexier".

matrix coding

No comments:

Post a Comment