Sunday, April 6, 2014

C4K March

I liked reading all of these posts. I am a little biased though, as a kid I swam so I did like to read about the swimming progress a little more, but they are all doing such a great job!
1.littlevoiceslittlescholars.blogspot.com
For the first C4K in March I watched a video of a little girl named Punairu. She went into great detail about how her class gets to go swimming. I also commented about how I also really enjoy swimming. I ended the comment congratulating her on her progress, and to keep up the good work!
2.pesbrookylnc.blogspot.com
In my second C4K I had a 4TH year student named Brooklyn. She started out by asking if the reader had ever taken swim lessons. She then goes on to talk about how she will act next time so she does not get as tired so fast. I commented that she was doing a great job and I hoped that she sticks with the swimming lessons. I also asked if the water was cold there.
3.Multiplication Slide Show
For my C4K number 3 I had Taeshell. Taeshell's newest post was a multiplication table that she had made via slideshow. I commented on how she did a great job on the tables. I also told her I was never that great with math, and that her slideshow would have really helped me through school. I finished with telling her how great of a job she is doing and to keep up the great work!

swimming symbol

No comments:

Post a Comment