Sunday, March 2, 2014

C4K Feb.

On C4K number 1 I commented on Adam's post about sharks. The post was about how they are really harmless and, if anything we are the real monsters! I also left a commented on how great of a job he was doing and that he even taught me a college student!

Benjamin's Blog For C4K number two I had a 5th grader named Benjamin. The instructions left were for us to fill out the survey the child had created. I did so and then I left a comment on how Benjamin's survey. The survey really made me think of the little things in life that I enjoy and, that I need to relax more. I also told him that it was a great survey assuming they were required to make it.

Brad's Blog For C4K number 3 I commented on a post made by Brad. He reviewed the movie dodgeball to moderate length stating what he liked and disliked about the movie. I also commented on my favorite parts of the movie,and let him know that he was doing a great job.

Jacob's Blog For C4K number 4 I commented on Jacob Day Ryan's post I Believe. Within his post he talks about the NFL, and how it got started. He also goes on to talk about how his favorite game is the superbowl. I commented on how I was impressed with the facts he included, and how that it is important to back up statements with facts. Also I told him what a great job he was doing.

kids in a classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment