Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blog Post #8

For this assignment we were suppose to find a tool that would be helpful for teaching. My field of education is biology, because of this I decided to go with The Biology Corner. This site is a conglomeration of different sites that can link teachers and professionals in the field of Biology. I would use this tool to help make lesson plans by using it's projects, test makers, and worksheet makers. I would use this tool to stay up to date in biology by using the education news feed and the recent posts feed. I would also use the the social media sites, that the Biology Corner has, to contact other professionals in my field. Honestly I would expect to become a more knowledgeable teacher, and to be able to make the classroom better and up to date.

the Biology Corner

1 comment:

  1. The Biology Corner sounds like a great resource. Once you begin using it to make lesson plans, I'm sure you could implement other 21st century learning tools into your classroom, especially for projects.

    ReplyDelete