Friday, March 14, 2014

C4T # 2

For C4T number 2 I had the blog of a Mr. Tom Schimmer. Within the couple of blog posts I read of his he focused on teaching and grading. To be specific both post hit on how the most recent grade of a student may not be the most accurate. I agree with this, and go on to comment about how I relate. In the first post I comment on how it is a real struggle to start off badly in a class and to know if I do not do twice as well that I am going to be in trouble. The second post I talk about my 11th grade English class, and how my strengths were equally weighed by weaknesses and it showed in my final grade. luckily my strengths within the course were in the second half of the semester, if it were reversed I would have finished the class with a bad grade. Mr.Schimmer has an excellent insight on how teaching should not be a profession that requires someone to sit and input grades in a calculator. Teaching should be a profession where evaluating an individual's work should be more important.

Visit:Tom Schimmer's Blog

bullseye target

No comments:

Post a Comment