Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Post

What a bold statement. these words are slanted. This is underlined.

I am tired of writing on the line above.

I am originally from Montgomery, Alabama, I have also lived in Coosada, Alabama. I am a veteran video game player along with a good bit of sports under my belt. I also like to travel, I have been to many states some of which i do not remember due to my age. I have also been to one other country, Guatemala. I came to the University of South Alabama because the campus is nice and I enjoy the environment around the campus.

Education is in my heritage, that fact has a lot to do with why I entered the education field. My Grandfather and my Grandmother, on my Mother's side of the family, are both teachers including my Mother. My Father was in a different ball park altogether with an education in business. My personal interest in education came with my trip to Guatemala. When I was there I taught a child how to pitch a baseball, and getting to see him learn really made me happy. As previously stated, one of my passions is playing video games. I understand though that there is an unhealthy amount one can play.

www.seoclerks.comalt='www.seoclerks.com'

No comments:

Post a Comment